lördag 17 januari 2009

Kattguld


I just say WOW! The Animal Collective has recently let out an album, and I think it’s really awesome. They’re sort of exploring new territories, which I think is good. Another thing I think is good, which also improves the Animal Collective even further, is that they are writing really great songs. Here’s the video for their new single, “The Animal Collective Dance”, which is kind of like Soulja Boy but much better, oh man I swear oh yes. It is said to be produced by Danja, which you can clearly tell by the drum sound and whatnot. I never hoped for this greatness from the Animal Collective, but I have obviously been proven wrong. Oh silly me, now I have to stand in a corner with a pointy hat full of shame. While I do so, you go ahead and listen!

Best regards
Plain Gold

Inga kommentarer: